Who We Are
A specialist IT consultancy focusing on practical web-based software that saves your business time & money.
Typically, we can help if:
- You’re in spreadsheet hell (you already know if you are)
- You need to link different systems together so your departments can work better together
- You need to replace old processes and systems but don’t know where to start
- Your operation is admin heavy, often with repetitive or manual tasks
- You want to future-proof business system against the challenges that come with rapid growth
- You know you need to do something to improve your systems but are not sure exactly what!
We typically work with all departments in a business as they all share one thing in common…information. We help bring your business information together, empowering your team.
As perfectly put by Alan Bowling, chairman of SAP UK and Europe:
- Businesses are constantly seeking new ways to maximise their profitability and this is never truer than in today’s tough economic times, writes Alan Bowling, chairman of the SAP UK & Ireland User Group.
- Traditionally, businesses had large IT teams with a complex range of skills that could keep systems constantly in tune with the changing needs of the organisation. However, over the next few years we will see a shift in the types of businesses that use IT successfully and the ways they use it.
- Those that will likely be most successful will be those that focus on modelling and modifying their business processes rather than concentrating solely on the technology.
We provide practical consultancy services to help you get to the solution you to improve your business.
Whether you are running your operation and spreadsheets and badly need to automate it, or are just looking for a way to link one system to another, we have the skills to provide a solution for almost any requirement. Our primary goal is to help businesses improve efficiency, customer services, information management and performance through carefully planned solutions.
Typical consultancy projects include:
- Identifying holes in your processes or areas that could be made more efficient
- Advising on ways to reduce human resources on demanding administration tasks
- Assisting with migrations (to new systems or versions)
- Liaise with existing technology providers to manage a central project for you
- Project managing the implementation of new information systems
- Migrating your business from old processes and systems to new integrated solutions
Our development team has vast experience in many technologies so no matter what systems you currently use, we can certainly work with you. We have in-house experience in the following technologies:
- Web Applications (Windows ASP/ASP.net, Linux PHP)
- Website Development (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP, Mysql, Java, MVC)
- Desktop Applications (Delphi, Visual Basic, VB.net, C#, Visual C++, J2EE)
- Database Management Systems (Access, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Custom Software Development
- Linux & Windows Server Development
- Mobile Development (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone)
- Barcoding & Warehouse Automation
- Document Scanning/Archiving and Optical Character Recognition
- GPS Tracking Technology
- Mobile Data Capture