Who We Are
A specialist IT consultancy focusing on business improvement through custom management systems and automation of processes.
In simple terms we look at existing systems and business processes, identify areas where efficiency can be improved and then implement sensible & effective solutions.
Typically, we can help if:
- You are managing your management information with a mass of spreadsheets
- You need different parts of your business to talk to each other, share information and work better together
- You’re stuck with old processes and legacy systems that should be replaced but you don’t know where to start
- Your operation is very admin heavy, often with repetitive tasks
- You want to prepare your business system to cope with rapid growth
- You know you need to do something to improve your systems but are not sure exactly what!
We typically work with all departments in a business as they all share one thing in common..information. Our specialists help bring your business information together, empowering your team.
As perfectly put by Alan Bowling, chairman of SAP UK and Europe:
- Businesses are constantly seeking new ways to maximise their profitability and this is never truer than in today’s tough economic times, writes Alan Bowling, chairman of the SAP UK & Ireland User Group.
- Traditionally, businesses had large IT teams with a complex range of skills that could keep systems constantly in tune with the changing needs of the organisation. However, over the next few years we will see a shift in the types of businesses that use IT successfully and the ways they use it.
- Those that will likely be most successful will be those that focus on modelling and modifying their business processes rather than concentrating solely on the technology.
Logicc offers a professional web design & development solution to business of all sizes along with enterprise grade hosting solutions for almost any type of site.
Whatever level of website your require, we have the skills and experience to delivery an effective and robust solution for your business.
Typical web projects include:
- Modern, responsive business websites
- E-Commerce websites
- Upgrades of existing sites to modern content management systems
- Assisting business to move away from existing providers
- Custom web applications
We provide practical consultancy services to help you get to the solution you to improve your business.
Whether you are running your operation and spreadsheets and badly need to automate it, or are just looking for a way to link one system to another, we have the skills to provide a solution for almost any requirement. Our primary goal is to help businesses improve efficiency, customer services, information management and performance through carefully planned solutions.
Typical consultancy projects include:
- Identifying holes in your processes or areas that could be made more efficient
- Advising on ways to reduce human resources on demanding administration tasks
- Assisting a business to move from one supplier to another (e.g move your website or online application away from your current suppliers)
- Project managing the implementation of new information systems
- Migrating your business from old processes and systems to new integrated solutions
Our development team has vast experience in many technologies so no matter what systems you currently use, we can certainly work with you. We have in-house experience in the following technologies:
- Web Applications (Windows ASP/ASP.net, Linux PHP)
- Website Development (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP, Mysql, Java, MVC)
- Desktop Applications (Delphi, Visual Basic, VB.net, C#, Visual C++, J2EE)
- Database Management Systems (Access, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Custom Software Development
- Linux & Windows Server Development
- Mobile Development (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone)
- Barcoding & Warehouse Automation
- Document Scanning/Archiving and Optical Character Recognition
- GPS Tracking Technology
- Mobile Data Capture